Create Amazing Titles In Seconds Using This FormulaJanuary 18, 2016
Advertising Headlines That Make You RichMarch 7, 2016
Readers are leaders and these books are phenomenal mind bending reads:
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley : This book takes you into the mind of how millionaires really think as opposed to how the media portrays them.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People Dale Carnegie: For anyone looking to build real world relationships as well as to be successful in any marketing endeavor this is a must read.
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield: If your wanting a bit of motivation to do exceptional things and be able to greatly improve your personal life, this book will give you a good kick in the pants.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson: In this biography you’ll go through the journey of creating Apple right along with Steve Jobs. You’ll get a deep insight into the who the man was and what made him such a powerful leader.
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance : Elon Musk is driven and has an incredible work ethic and his story is reflective of the true American spirit.
- Henry Ford: The People’s Tycoon by Steven Watts: If you think you know Henry Ford, wait until you read this book, he is much more complex and did many more significant things then history usually gives him credit for.
- The Dip by Seth Godin: This short book explains why all the rewards are on the other side of pain.
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin: If you drove by a field of cows and saw a purple cow what would you do? Seth Godin talks about how we can become purple cows in our industries.
- Good to Great by Jim Collins: This now classic business book shows attributes of companies that move from the ‘good’ category into the ‘great’ category. Jim Collins does intense amounts of research for each book, so his assertions in this book are validated by vast amounts of data.
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins: This is a sequel to Good to Great, but focuses more on how great companies stay great and is just as insightful.