We have the expertise to give your website the conversion rate boost you’re looking for. Learn more about our services below.
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a service aimed at improving the ratio of website visitors who complete desirable actions, such as making a purchase, submitting a form, or making a phone call. The CRO process involves testing different versions of a website’s design, layout, content, and functionality to see which elements are most effective at converting visitors.
User experience (UX) design is a related field to CRO. UX design focuses on designing websites and apps to be easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. UX design looks at factors such as usability, accessibility, and the overall engagement that a website or app has with its users.
While CRO and UX design are closely related, there are a few key differences. The primary goal of CRO is to increase the conversion rate of a website, while the primary goal of UX design is to create a positive experience for users. CRO typically involves testing and reviewing data to determine what website changes yield the highest conversion rate, while UX design involves creating designs and layouts that are intuitive and easy for the user to use.
Learn More About Our Services Now
Find Out if We're a Good Fit for Your Project. Talk to an Expert.
The CRO Process
Our CRO process is similar to the scientific method. The main components include:
- Setting Goals: Define what actions constitute a conversion and establish goals for each of them.
- Analyze Website: Examine the website to identify issues hindering your conversion rate or opportunities to improve it.
- Test Time: Tests may include A/B testing, which compares the performance of two or more versions of a web page, or multivariate testing, which tests multiple variables at the same time.
- Data Analysis: After running a conversion rate test for a sufficient amount of time, the results can be analyzed to determine the impact your changes had on a web page’s conversion rate.
- Make Changes: Based on the results of your tests and subsequent data analysis, permanent changes can be made to the website that have proven to increase its conversion rate.