There are way too many blog posts that are boring. I’m here to show you what I have learned about spicing up those dry posts with added content.
- They can’t be too long or else they will take a long time to load
- They should be something safe for work
- Try to keep it relative to the topic (These pencils however, are not relevant)
- It should be informative
- Don’t make it too long because to educate, readers need to actually finish reading the inforgraphic
- Keep it short, like under a minute or else the reader will forget about reading the rest of the article
- High quality is preferred but not necessary
- Embed the video on the site to avoid them getting lost in Youtube
Written Content Paired With Images
- Needs to be written well
- It should be relevant, creative, and informative
- Pair with illustrations or high quality pictures
Again, I’m going to break my own rule here and stop your boredom by posting a picture of a kitty!
And always leave the reader with a call to action or an invitation. Like this… Which is better, cats or dogs?